Get Your Free Guide to Floor Marking
This comprehensive, 20-page guide provides floor marking tips for warehouses, factories, and more. Improve safety, operate at greater efficiency, and adhere to regulations, including OSHA requirements.
- OSHA floor marking guidelines for color standard, widths, and placement
- Facility inspection checklist allows you to assess your own facility needs
- Tips for floor tape application, repair, and removal
- Sample floor plan and real-world examples with suggested floor tapes
- Powerful resource for facility managers to install an effective floor marking system
Floor Marking Made Easy
You’ll learn what floor marking can accomplish for your facility, which tapes and colors are appropriate in which situations, and how to apply and remove floor marking tape. This guide shows you real-world examples of floor marking in other facilities and includes an inspection sheet so you’ll know which areas to target in your worksite.